2007年4月4日 星期三

Everyone all has own friend, and a friend is important to our life!
Some people will take us to positive way, but the other will take us to negative
way. In the other way, selecting friend is an intelligence!

Good friends usually are models to your life.However, personality, knowledge,
values! Good friends not only influence but also encourage and comfort you!
If you do something wrong, a good friend will stop you and tell you what should you do.
A good friend will study with you, and teaching each other, encouraging each other.
Moreover, when you breaking up with your valentine, good friends will comfort you, and stands on your side.

In my life, I am glad to have the good friend, her name is 亭 妤. We had been classmate
for six years during elementary school to junior high school. Her good behavior personality influence me deeply. Especially her altitude, she looks everything is good. No mater sky is down,
she thinks that is a test, just only want to cross the test, then the success will come. Her altitude
really push me to be great!All in all, I think she will be my good friend forever!

1 則留言:

Happy 提到...

Dear blogger,

Where is your proverb of "friends"?

It's good beginning! "Everyone all has own friend, and a friend is important to our life!
Some people will take us to positive way, but the other will take us to negative way."

Why did your sentences be seperted into untidy format?

Who did you be worthy of your imitation from your reading history-- Lives of great men all reminds me?

What's meaning? "Besides, when you breaking up, good friends will comfort you, and stands on your side."

Especially her altitude* (attitude), she looks everything is good. (No mater sky is down,
she thinks that is a test,)--- WHAT'S MEANING? just only want to cross the test, then the success will come. Her altitude
really push me to be great!All in all, I think she will be my good friend forever!